The main contents
· ● Evolutionary seed ecology: Reproductive allocation and reproductive effort; Seed size and seed number; Maternal effects; Seed polymorphism etc.
· ● Seed dispersal: Dispersal agent; Adaptive dispersal features of seeds; Seed predation; Prediction of seed dispersal etc.
· ● Seed bank: Composition and dynamics of soil seed bank and aerial seed bank; Relevance of seed bank with seedling emergence etc.
· ● Seed germination and dormancy: Ecological and ecophysiological aspects relevant to seed germination and dormancy.
· ● Seed longevity and storage: Seed storage in the natural and artificial conditions and its effects on seed longevity.
· ● Seed ecology, biodiversity conservation and restoration: Contributions of the knowledge in seed ecology to understanding biodiversity conservation and vegetation restoration...